Thank you, Jim

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jim
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] when upgrading from win7 to win10

Hi Deb,
Personally, I recommend using the Microsoft creation tool.
The way of using Microsoft windows update, can be troublesome for Jaws.
I do not use that way, so I can not say for sure, if my instructions will
work with that way of upgrading.
If you want an easier, and more pleasant experience while upgrading, I
highly, recommend using the Microsoft creation tool, and following my steps.
I have personally, upgraded 4 computers from beginning to end, using the
Microsoft creation tool.
I have assisted on many more w-10 upgrades.
If it were me, I would not try using the Windows update way of upgrading to
w-10, its too hard to follow along with Jaws.
Thank you, have a nice day...