I just want to say that we have different experiences accomplishing tasks on our PC's. I tried and tried all afternoon and evening to rectify this security issue on my W 10 laptop, to no avail. I found the fix for all versions except for mine. It wasn't till this morning that I found it, so now it is fixed.