Hi,

I'm having issue on my centurylink email receiving email from someone
who has an msn account when she sends me emails as part of a group
email.  I'm receiving emails from her when she sends them to me
individually and I've checked my spam/junk folder for her emails and
don't see them.  She also checked her junk/sent folder and they aren't
bouncing back.  Any suggestions how this can be fixed?  I have
CenturyTel.net email which is under centurylink email.

thanks,

Dacia

I'm running JAWS 16 and windows 8.1