where are your podcast on this subject?

----- Original Message -----
From: jim
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] itunes 12

Make sure you press enter on song.
Then press Control+Shift+B, to make sure your Colum browser is showing.
Press ALT+V, arrow down to Colum browser sub menu, right arrow one time.
Down arrow through this list, whatever you want to show that is not checked,
press enter on the item to include it.
Repeat this step until you have all you want to show on your main page of
iTunes.
For example, I have Artist, Albums, checked to show.
Listen to my 2 audio recordings, Using iTunes with Jaws in w-10.
I hope this helps...