Hi,
Once the program's own installer launches after having started the process with revo close the window from the program itself leaving revo open and it should allow you to proceed.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] dvdvideosoft free youtube to mp3

how do I uninstall the one I installed, I tried using revo and it just
stalled

-----Original Message----- From: Robin Frost
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 8:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi,
You are correct version 4.0 of this program has become inaccessible. However
the older classic version can still be used with screen reader software.
The maker of this program has been alerted to the problem and claim that
forth coming program updates will remedy this break in accessibility.
the classic version can be located at:
quoting DVD VideoSoft from twitter:

"You may use the classic version for now"
 http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm
It's the second button.

I hope this helps.