Respected friends, I have managed to install w-10 yesterday.
Since then I’m suffering from certain issues.
2 of them I’d like to draft here.
First of all, I cannot hear any kind of tones which I was hearing in Windows XP
and W-7 when I shut down my system and up it again.
In case restart I can hear it.
Secondly In W-7 I could hear a special tone in my both email clients (WLM) 2012
and MS Outlook 2013 but in W-10 I can hear a tone in (WLM) but not in MS
Outlook 2013 as my mails arrive.
Your quick answer in this regard would highly be appreciated.
charlsdarwin1