Hi,
I am not sure if you can do what you are wanting to do on Internet explorer.
However, if you open the application in Firefox to begin with, you can use the
web this some application that can be installed on Firefox. It will solve the
captions for you. All you have to do is press the applications key, and arrow
down to where it says saw the caption and it will do it for you. I hope this
helps.
Daciaweb visim is the name of the application. If you Google it, you will find
it. It only works on Firefox.

Sent from my iPhone