Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 7:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Very important, verifying your M S account in w-10

It would seem that the sign-in screen is not accessible either, as I just
came from there, and couldn't read a thing with it.

My OCR commands yielded nothing in terms of interactions, nor did the Jaws
cursor.  Having said that though, I did have sighted assistance in the form
of my wife, and it would seem that even though Jaws wasn't reading anything
on the page, the keyboard was still entering information on the page.

The problem, of course, is that we don't know what field we're in and what
information to place in those fields unless you have sighted assistance.

One thing I did not have to do was Verify my account.

It might be because I did not set up a Pin code, but either way, this was
not a step I had to hurdle in order to get it to use my account.

Jim, did you set up a pin code?

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: jim