Just shooting from the hip here, but does wlm have a send receive tab where
you can tell it to check mail at a certain time and how often?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 8:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] live mail 2012 question

On my lap top I am using live mail 2012 as is indicated in the subject
field. My question is this: I have 4 email accounts configured on it and I'd
like to know how do I check them separately? In other words I don't need to
check them all at the same time because this account generates the most
email as you can imagine I'm sure.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.