Hi Adam,
Did it download to your desktop for some reason?
What kind of file was it, did you change your default download folder?
Trying to get more info. so I can help...

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Morris Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 4:01 PM To: The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: [JAWS-Users] finding a downloaded file in windows 10?
Hi all,

I've downloaded a file in win10 but not sure where it's gone, it's not in my downloads folder. If i type part of the file name in the search box the file comes up but it doesn't say where it is.
Pressing application key or right click doesn't bring up any information.
How can I find out where the file is located so I can move it somewhere else?

--

Adam Morris

email:
a...@damorris.com

Join our new yahoo group, Windows 10 and jaws at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.co.in

A Ballast for My Soul

Life is like a stormy sea
That tosses to and fro,
But God's Word will ever be
A ballast for my soul.

By its truth I'll be held fast
Till I reach heaven's shore
Where I will be home at last
And sail life's sea no more!

author: Perry Boardman

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
First College football Playoff National champions!!!

GO BUCKS!!!