From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 9:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Settings in Free Malwarebytes

Hello-

I know that some of you are successfully working with Malware bytes but I am
having serious problems.  I am using Windows 7 with JAWS 14 and when I load
Malware bytes I can tab to updates and then tab to start scan but the scan
is a quick scan and I want to change it to full scan.  My sighted wife said
that she sees where to change the scan under settings but I cannot even find
the settings menu.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wayne