How to disable cortana in w-10,
For those who wish not to be troubled by cortana.
Press Windows key+I, for settings main window.
Shift+Tab, to the Search settings edit box.
Type, cortana, Tab one time and press enter on, cortana and search settings.
Press enter on settings.
Tab one time, it should say, try cortana if it is off.
Tab across and make sure all boxes are unchecked.
Also go and check privacy.
Windows key+I, for settings.
Right arrow to, Privacy, press enter.
Go down to, Speech, Inking, and Typing, press enter.
Make sure it says, getting to know you, this means it is turned off.
If it says, Stop getting to know you, this means it is on, press the Spacebar
to turn it off, I think...
Also, check your live tile region.
Windows key, down arrow to your list of live apps.
use your 4 arrow keys to highlight different apps.
Find the one’s you wish to turn off, then unpin them from this start area.
Find an App, Press the application key.
Go down to turn off live tile, press enter on any live apps you will not be
using.
Application key again on any app you turned off.
Go down to unpin from start, press enter.
This will help you to personalize your computer.
Read and listen to the tutorials on Customizing w-10 with Jaws for further help.
I hope this helps...

Jim Flusche:

Skype ID:
buckeye.jim

Join my new Windows 10 and Jaws Yahoo group at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to join, here is our OneDrive link to my tutorials:

http://tinyurl.com/ps3mz27

Consider the snow flakes

Consider the snow flakes, as they fall, bright and beautiful one and all.
Watch the snowflakes as they fall, all are different, large and small
Look at the snowflakes as they fall, they are One of God's treasures, created
for all.
Consider Him, as the blizzard blows, let Him warm your heart, and give Him your
soul.
Take a walk with Him daily in the snow, pray and meditate on Him whenever you
go.
Remember, God loves you and I, trust in His salvation before you die.

Author: Jim Flusche

GO BUCKEYES! Win another National title...