I configured this list to block attachments for the protection of the membership.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Morris
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] wifi signal strength with jaws

Hi Tom and all,
I tried attaching the program but this list doesn't allow attachments.
Here is a link to the program from my dropbox.
Someone found the program for me, I tried finding it on google but couldn't.
You run the program and it gives you the signal strength of all wifi
networks you are near.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105929/wiFiStrength.zip