I just did what Trish did. Thanks for this. I am also using jaws 15. I am not planning to get jaws 16 because is not needed. I will install w10 next year in April. Also by them, I will get jaws 17. From what I read from here many people still have issues with w10 and jaws 17. I will wait.

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 11:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users]beware-microsoft-plans-to-push-windows-10-on-sevenand eight users

I set to the third option there
and hope that will keep it right

-----Original Message----- From: Trish
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 12:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users]
beware-microsoft-plans-to-push-windows-10-on-sevenand eight users

There's also another setting from what you mentioned here, in the settings of
window's update that I have unchecked, it's  the one where microsoft
recommends updates and new products or something like that.
I already had my updates set to not be automatic, but the next choice down, to
be downloaded, but I choose to install or not.
I'm reconsidering to switch it to the thrid choice, which allows for checking
of updates, but nothing is downloaded until you choose to download and
install.

----- Original Message ----- From: Mario