Thanks George. Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of George Martinez CPA
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 12:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need a step by step guide on how to set up a
group in outlook 2010.

Jim,
The below worked when I was using 2013 and it worked well; but I believe it
will work for you in 2010, give it a try.
George

Adding a New Contact Group (Formerly Distribution List)
Adding a contact group is very similar to adding a new contact. Here's how
to do that if you would like to try it.
1. From the main Outlook 2013 window, press CTRL+SHIFT+B to open the Address
Book.
2. Press ALT + Foxtrot to go to the File menu, and then choose New Entry.
The New Entry dialog box appears.
3. Choose New Contact Group in the list view and press ENTER. An untitled
Contact Group appears with focus in the Name edit box.
---
4. Type in a name for the contact group.
5. On the ribbon, go to the Members group and choose the Add Members button.
You can press TAB to move to it and press ENTER on it. A menu appears with
the following choices:
    o   From Outlook Contacts
    o   From Address Book
    o   New E-mail Contact
6.      Choose From Address Book and press ENTER. The Select Members Global
Address list opens.
7.      Make sure to choose the Search radio button for Name Only, not More
Columns.
---
8.      Press TAB to move to the search edit box and begin typing someone's
name you are looking for. The list view below scrolls to match what you
type.
9.      Press TAB to move to the extended list box and use ARROW KEYS up or
down to select the person.
10.     Press ENTER to add that person to the group of members. Focus
returns to the search edit box.
11.     Repeat steps 8 through 10 to select other members.
12.     To complete the process, press TAB to move to the OK button, and
then press ENTER. Focus returns to the Contact Group dialog box, which now
should have the name you gave it.
13.     Press ESC to close it. You are asked if you want to save the
changes, answer Yes. The new contact group is saved and focus returns to the
Address Book.
14.     Press ESC to close the Address Book.

@txt.att.net
@vzwpix.com
@messaging.sprintpcs.comtmomail.net
@tmomail.net
@vmobl.com

“If I continue to do the same things I have always done and am believing for
change in my life… That is a form of “insanity!”

George A Martinez CPA, PC
12231 North 50th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85304-2215
Voice 602.368.8854 FAX 206.666.2589