If you like these TXT guides, I also have many audio guides as well.
You need to join my group, I have a group OneDrive link at the bottom of all group email messages.
So, you can download each guide or lesson when you are ready.
This link is available 24/7, for your convenience.
Hope this helps, all users of w-7, w-8, and w-8.1, and of course w-10 are welcome to join our group.

Jim Flusche:

Skype ID:
buckeye.jim

Join my new Windows 10 and Jaws Yahoo group at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Cell Phone:

614-266-4545

Consider the snow flakes

Consider the snow flakes, as they fall, bright and beautiful one and all.
Watch the snowflakes as they fall, all are different, large and small
Look at the snowflakes as they fall, they are One of God's treasures, created for all. Consider Him, as the blizzard blows, let Him warm your heart, and give Him your soul. Take a walk with Him daily in the snow, pray and meditate on Him whenever you go.
Remember, God loves you and I, trust in His salvation before you die.