http://www.gtwebdesign.us
Follow me on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/GWocher

On 11/5/2015 10:16 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:

I thought Control-L is the Windows command for accessing the address bar. At least that's how it works in IE and Firefox. Are you saying that Control-L works differently in Google Chrome and accesses the search edit field instead of the address bar?

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 7:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Google Chrome is totally accessible

I often use chrome, and I find it totally accessible too. control + l gets
me to the search edit field

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 5:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

If Google Chrome is so accessible, as you claim, then why have so many other
JAWS users reported otherwise?  And how come even Eric Damery himself has
discouraged JAWS users from using Chrome?  The last time I tried Chrome,
about a month ago, after it was surreptitiously installed along with the
latest version of CCleaner, I couldn't even locate the search edit field
using JAWS 16 running Windows 7, let alone perform any searches.

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore