Hi all,
I just wanted you to know that you can up grade to Windows 10 with JAWS 16.0.4350 or JAWS 16.0.4463. You do not have to wait until you receive JAWS 17 to up grade. I up graded with JAWS 16.0.4350 and the experience couldn't have been better. You can use Narrator to do the last couple of steps and JAWS will come back talking. When it does, just remember to uninstall JAWS and Reinstall JAWS even if you upgraded from Windows 8.1. It makes things work so much better in Win 10 if you do. Take care.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 12:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading to Windows 10, Microsoft Accessibility;Says sighted assistance necessary

It appeared to me, when I purchased my new SMA for JAWS 18 and 19,  and
upgraded to 17, that the disk would cost $10. I saw nothing to make me
believe that I would be receiving one by mail. I then talked to FS Sales, to
make my SMA purchase, and nothing was said about them sending me the disk
either. So, unless someone receives one and posts that they did, then I am
assuming that there will be no disk sentt.

Mike
mike.boy...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Neil Towery