shift tab to attachment and enter
now use arrows to get to open and enter
sorry about the previous message folks

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:18 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Switching Accounts in Outlook 07
Open the message

then use arrow to get to open and enter
shift tab to where the attachment is and enter

-----Original Message----- From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 2:28 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Switching Accounts in Outlook 07
How do you open attachments in WLM?

On 10/31/15, Steve <pipeguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have Control Panel to display all items?
Do a search in the box for mail.
----- Original Message -----
From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Switching Accounts in Outlook 07

I don't see mail settings. I looked under the windows control panel
and checked out Outlook help with no helpful info.

On 10/30/15, Steve <pipeguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please put your replies above your signature, Nicole, maybe more people
will
see them.

In Outlook 2007, you can't create two profiles using the same email
server.
With Outlook closed, though, you can go to your mail settings in Control
Panel.  Tell it you want to choose which profile to use, and hit OK.

Now, when you re-open Outlook 2007, you can choose which mailbox you want
use.

In Outlook 2010, you can have more than one account tied to that server,
so
if the first method is more inconvenient, then you might consider
upgrading.
 NOTE that Outlook 2010 does have virtual ribbons.

Steve
Lansing, MI