Hi David,

How does one use dropbox?

John Fitzgerald

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 11:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] An audio tutorial on Google Chrome

Hi all,
Yesterday, I sent all of you a Drop Box link to a tutorial that I did on
Google Chrome. I am not sure it got through, because I just read that the
list was shut down. This is an hour tutorial that goes over all the basics
of Chrome like browsing, downloading and saving files, saving pages in
different formats, and I take you through all of the options in the Chrome
menu. I hope you learn and try Chrome, because it is very fast, great when
streaming, and it is more accessible than it has ever been. Here is the
link. Just enter on the link, and a page will come up. Arrow down to almost
the bottom of the page, and enter on the download link and you can save it
to your computer. Here is the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni7ydojdlehiqsc/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.m
p3?dl=0