This is not so much a solution as a workaround and is viable only if you have
an apple device. But I usually rearrange songs on my phoe then sync the
playlist back to the computer.

I am not sure what is going on at apple accessibility, but I received the same
nonresponse when I recently reported my inability to confirm payment
information on the apple web site using jaws.

Kimber

Sent from Kimber's iPhone