on,

The address usually does appear I this way. You can just leave it this way. The
business card thing will need to be turned off, but I am not sure where.

For your emails, when you sset up your accounts, then then the folders for your
inbox and the others will be inside the account folders. Just paste your
messages into the corresponding folders.
If you use stoorage folders, then be sure to create these too.Mike
Sent from my iPhone