From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: 23 November 2015 17:04
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Toshiba or hp laptop?

Mike, I do not remember the ram in the Toshiba but it has a 500 hd and the hp
has 8 gb ram and a 1,000 hd. I am leaning towards the HP because at the end it
will be the same price. If they do not have Bluetooth I think an adaptor is not
too expensive. I would like the larger HD because I could slowly move all of my
saved stuff on the old desktop to a storage area on the laptop. Maybe then just
use the laptop as my main computer and recycle this boat anchor. If I get rid
of the desktop, I have a copy of the oem windows setup disk. I would then be
able to create a dos partition on Karen's macbook and install windows. She
likes windows much better. Since she gets the macbooks free every 3 years she
has to use it.