From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 9:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] excel has missing rows

Dwight,

They may be hidden, or they may have been merged with an adjacent row.

Either can be accessed via the Ctrl+1 Excel keystroke.

First make sure you're positioned on one of the adjacent rows. Then press
Ctrl+1 and wait for the multi-page dialog to show. This multi-page dialog is

not always instant.

Ctrl+tab to the alignment page and tab until you find the "Merge cells"
checkbox. Uncheck it if necessary and press enter.

If the problem was not resolved, then again press Ctrl+1 and Ctrl+tab until
you find the protection page. Tab there to see if the "Hidden" checkbox is
checked. Uncheck. See if that fixes it.

If this does not provide you with satisfaction, then Google Excel hide rows
to get ideas on that.

Dave Carlson