that is your choice if you feel defender is enough or you don't want to spend money

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Kolesar
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 5:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] commenting onwindows defender.

Hey Keven,.
So are you saying we don't need a additional anti-virus program?
Are you saying our systems should be safe by just using the built in
deventer by itself?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 5:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

when defender detects a threat it popps up a message to clean your computer,
it is a feature of defenderto clean the threats out!
I've experienced windows 10 defender before installing vipre.  I only
installed vipre because I had bought it prior to win 10 and I didn't want to
waste the money!

-----Original Message----- From: T. Civitello