Hi

In my previous email, I should have referred to jsb files instead of jsx
files.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:56
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 16 scripts with JAWS 17

Hi

In JAWS 16 and earlier, the line ";#pragma usePoFile 0" (without the
quotes), is simply a comment and is ignored when the script is compiled.
But in JAWS 17, FS changed the default format for the compiled JSB file.  By
default, any JSB file that was compiled in JAWS 17 will not work in earlier
versions of JAWS.  So the above line tells the compiler in JAWS 17 to create
the JSB file in the same format as earlier versions.  Also I'm not aware of
any problems copying JSB files from earlier versions into JAWS 17.