Janie, thanks much for the info and merry christmas and happy new year.

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft technician phone number

800 936 5900
sorry to hear about your situation
HTH

-----Original Message----- From: hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft technician phone number

I lost all of my phone numbers and contacts several weeks ago in a computer
crash and still trying to recover. I would appreciate it very much if someone could email me the microsoft technicians phone number. Thanks much and merry
Christmas and happy new year to all.

Best wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY AIRBORNE RET
MARANATHA! MARANATHA!!!

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
NFBNJ newsline coordinator
jdege...@comcast.net