You can do all of these things in TW Blue as well, with or without a window. You've a choice of keymaps, Qwitter (the old Qube) being one. Very accessible with JAWS, naturally.

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 7:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Managing Twitter Followers

Hi,
I use The Qube.
I like it better than TW Blue, because you drive it with key board commands
and there is no window to mess with on your computer. It runs totally in the
back ground, and you can use it no matter what other window you are in. It
has buffers for followers, friends, and you can create a buffer for each
person's timeline you are following or is following you. Holding down
windows and ctrl and pressing a letter or symbol controls the Qube. Take
care and have a great Christmas.