Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 8:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] disable quick start in win 10

Hi Al,
One reason is because if you are running a program in demo version, the
quick start will not set the timer back so you can use for another 40
minutes. Another reason, is the quick start is why people are not hearing a
sound when they shut their computer off or turn it back on. Also, the
quick start does not shut the computer totally down, so it is not the same
as a complete shut down. I do not like the quick start for all of these
reasons. Have a great one, Al.

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins