I'm using 2013.  I can't seem to create message rules.  Actually, I did for
a couple of these mailing lists, I've invaded, but it seems to be hit and
miss, as it works with some, and not others.  Check this out.

I'm trying to create a rule to send a message, or messages from a person
over to a folder, but when I search for his email, or name, in the box, in
the message rule window, it says: Microsoft Outlook

The search cannot be completed.  You must have an address list to

search in. If you don't have an address list, contact your Microsoft

Exchange administrator.

OK

I'm all confused, what address list is it referring too?