Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2016 11:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] issue for TTS

any can tel me is this posibal.
with in jaws I want to use the elequence and hindi vocalizer lekha as
like auto TTS.
how to do this.
because I want to my TTS is automatic change to another and another
language, text, script.
suppose I am reading a page this page wright by english and hindi or
my TTS language is automatic change.
because I don't want to use the command to change the TTS [insertCTRL+S.]
thank you reply me