Dujari, Prateek <prateek.duj...@intel.com> wrote:
> Would you pl point me to some free software or online tool that would most
> effectively assess screen reader accessibility of web pages and generate
> comprehensive report?

In general, this isn't possible: important aspects of Web accessibility
require human evaluation. However, there are useful evaluation tools
available, mostly designed for Web site and Web application developers. For
example:
https://github.com/dequelabs/axe-core/

This tool was written by Deque Systems, a consulting firm with a very good and
well earned reputation in Web accessibility.