Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 12:15 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] an A to Z list of command line arguments

Hi David,
This is David Moore. I sure took a trip down memory lane as well. When I was
going to The Ohio State University in the 80's, I took a summer job and
within a week, all of the supervisors came to me to ask me DOS commands. It
got to the point where I sat beside some of the managers and told them what
commands to type in. I had DOS memorized. Those were the days. Believe me, I
helped many girls in the computer lab, and all of them went on a date with
me, because they were so fascinated that a blind person could know so much
about computers. Now, a five-year-old can just look and click. My, how the
times have changed. However, I love technology more than ever and use
laptops, tablets, the iPhone, the Sam Sung galaxy and other android phones,
and have messed around with LeTeX. Take care guys.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin