Hello, in this case it means win mailman text that your email provider has
received too many emails from this list,/any other list. It will disable your
mail. So want to messages sent to the group, it's going to bounce back to the
server until the server that this individual has too many emails and ask the
server to reenable it's mail. So that's when you will get an email from mailman
asking to reset your account. I hope this answers all your questions, and if
you need any further explanations or if anybody needs any more further
exclamations feel free to right myself or the owners of this list for further
clarification. As I'm willing to help.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com<mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com>