I just received no less than 48 emails of members bouncing. In my experience
such a large number is because of ISPs are blocking out this domain. Com cast,
outlook and others are the current offenders. If this keeps up we might just
shutdown the list as the battle is becoming far too up hill to stay ahead of
it.

Like I said in the past, "you don't have to be crazy to run a list like this
but it does help."
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a
simpler system that worked perfectly.