From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of jim
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 3:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] More testing of Jaws 17

Hi David and others on the list.
I read this in a w-10 computer book.
* Power conservation. By default, an app is suspended within a few seconds if
you move away from it. This behavior is particularly valuable on battery-driven
systems such as phones and tablets. Apps can be written to run in the
background (allowing you, for example, to play music while you work), but this
is an exceptional case.
This makes sense as part of the problem with Jaws.
For example, when I ALT+Tab, away from WLM, and back again.
I get the message, unavailable, I have to maximize the screen to see my inbox.
Is it possible that this Power conservation built into w-10, has something to
do with the Jaws temporary lockup?
I guess this would make sense, what do you all think?

Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed reaching
His goal.
Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with good
health.
Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually
balanced with wealth.
Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where
God sits.
Jim