Hi group,

I'm using Jaws 16 on my new laptop. When I installed Jaws from a download
the only voices included were Eloquence and Sappy 5. I downloaded a
vocalizer voice from the FS site and I guess I didn't install it correctly
because I can't find it in the voice profile dialogue. After I downloaded
the vocalizer voice, I just hit enter on the file and I thought that would
install it. Would someone please help me figure out where I went wrong so I
can use the new voice? Also, where do I find pitch adjustment?

Thanks so much,
Norma