Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 3:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] VIPRE 2016 revisited

Robin, what about reviewing the detected potential threats. is it
possible to arrow thru the items and choose what you want to do with it.
or at least, use the JAWS cursor to review the list, if anything is
found? right now, with 2014's UI, JAWS doesn't find any items listed
even though there 2 items that are reported as being quarantined. and I
don't know how to display or interact with them.