Hi.

Press insert+ctrl+s. Shift+tab to the default combo box and pick vocalizer in there, hit enter on it. That ought to do it.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable
On 2/18/2016 2:04 AM, Helga Schreiber wrote:
Hi all! How are you all? I have JAWS 14,adn I install the JAWS Tom Voice
premium high. But I want to use it instead of using the JAWS voice eloquence. I
will really appreciate it a lot if you can help m with this matter sine I want
to use to for my tomorow' exam or today's exam. And I really never use this
voice before. I already install it and follow everything, but I thikI 'm doing
something wrong! I look forward in hearing form you soon. Thanks and God
bless!tha

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes
in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone