Hi.

Is this skype for desktop?

If so focus that skype window, hit ctrl+comma. Wait about an hour for the options screen to open. When it does, in the tree view you land on, hit the end key so you start at the bottom since its closer, up arrow from there looking for advanced settings. For me 4 presses is right. Tab into that 3 times looking for "keep Skype in the Taskbar while I'm Signed In". Uncheck that and hit enter.

That should make it so alt+f4 works. You can also close Skype completely, find it in the system tray, hit the context key on it and choose quit. Tell it that you really do want to do it and that's done. It'll come back on reboot if it is set to.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable