I'm also facing the same problem but not all the time.
I restart my outlook and it use to be fine.
Charlsdarwin1

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mailing Lists
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 8:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 17 and Outlook 2016 Inbox list!

Hi All,

Has anyone had an issue where when you open up Outlook 2016 using JAWS 17
that while the first message in the Inbox will read as normal then you press
the down arrow and nothing else reads. You get a dong sound indicating that
either you can't down arrow any further or an error has occurred.
I would like to know from anyone who is using Outlook 2016 if this is a
problem or if they have a possible solution to it.

Many thanks,

Paul.