From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of annaje...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 10:47 PM
To: Jaws Users; Jaws List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Spanish

Sometimes jaws will randomly decide to speak Spanish.  Usually it reads in
English. Which is what I need it to do. But sometimes in Microsoft office
products it will read some of the lines in Spanish. I have no indication of
why it uses English or Spanish. The language settings are all set to
English. It seems like it randomly thinks that it is detecting Spanish when
really there is no Spanish there at all.  Can someone please help.

Anna E Givens