gthanks so much.

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of TheHangMan
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 1:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Open Book 9

Hello,
OpenBook OCR.
Press the spacebar or F4 to start the scan.

When, it's done scanning,
Now, you can re-read your doc or edit it.
Press control + E to toggle between in read mode only or edit mode.
You can only add more documents to the scan, in read mode only.
You can only edit the doc in edit mode.
When, done scanning.

Press alt + F and arrow down to save as..., and enter.
Tab and name your doc.
 First, you must back space out the document 1name.
Tab to the OBX file and arrow up to Word document or what ever doc you want
to create.
Tab past one level up button

Tab to library and arrow up to the desktop.
Tab to the next setting,
arrow up & down and try to locate my document.

Keep tabbing, until you cycle  and locate the setting for the desktop, Arrow
down and select my  document, this time.

When, finish setting the doc to be saved to my document in the two prior
location settings.

Tab, to the save button and press the spacebar.

 Openbook will ask, to Press the spacebar to confirm you want to save it as
a Word doc (For example.)

Now, you can locate the saved document in my documents folder.

Ok, scan again the next doc.

To delete the scan memory from openbook, if desired:
Press alt + tab back to OpenBook and locate the page 1 of the doc.
 Press control + delete to delete one page at a time, Press spacebar to
confirm the deletion.
Or, untill it's all clear.