From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: March-07-16 11:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [JAWS-Users] a couple of questions concerning mail

hello there;
firstly, yes, the latest version of windows live mail will work with windows

10 and jaws 17. however, there have been suggestions to use the latest
version of jaws 16 since there seems to be various issues with the latest
jaws 17 release.
to answer you're second question,

MSG files are made to be opened in Outlook, but you don't need Outlook
installed to view the contents of one. You can use any basic text editor to
view
the contents of an MSG file,