Hi guys can anyone tell me how I can export my favorites from internet
explorer from a windows 7 laptop to a windows 10 laptop?
I have about 100 websites saved in my favourites on ie in windows 7 and now
that soom I will be retireing this laptop I need to transfer them to ie on
windows 10 on another laptop.  I do have a thumb drive I can use for the
transferring but I'm unsure about how to go about it.
Thanks again everyone for all your help.
Regards
Zoe