Ok, let's see if this works. "I have $300 in my pocket."

Wahoo, it says 300 and not 3 0 0! Thanks bro!
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 3:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] numbers

Howdy Kimsan,

1. Go into the Settings Center, Default All Applications.
2. Arrow down to, Text Processing, right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to, Number Processing, right arrow to open.
4.     This is how I have mine setup:
A. Numeric date processing, Some Translation.
B. Number Processing, Controlled by synthesizer.
C. Speak single digits, right arrow to open, If Number Contains, Controlled
by the synthesizer.
D. If number contains dashes, Checked.
E. Speak dollars, checked.

You can also make numbers speaking changes in Jaws Quick Settings, Insert /
Jaws key + B.

Take care.
Mike