Many thanks, which particular voice from the Vocalizer expressive would you prefer?

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; but still will keep a bower quiet for
us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing..

John Keats
Hi every one, I would like to know which is the best synthesizer and voice to use with Jaws. I have never tried a synthesizer except Eloquence but now I am thinking of downloading more voices both Vocalizer Expressive and Vocalizer direct.
  Which among these is the best choice?  Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks