hello,
I guess this question has been asked often but I have some specific
requirements:
it needs to be able to handle multiple e-mail accounts and not just
well known once such as gmail.
it needs to handle the e-mail from these account or all in one mailbox
or easely switching between mailboxes. I do not know which setup I
like best.
it needs to be able to reply to mail from those accounts as if they
originated from there.
it needs to be installed and setup easely.
if possible with some kind of config file which I can put into other
instances of the program so that installing it on new pc's is easy.
and lastly it needs of course to be usable right out of the box.
thanks for the tips in advance.

with kind regards, Mitchel Snel