From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Amaro
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and email question

Hello listers,

Just tried the following with the latest jaws 17.  I hope that this issue
gets resolved in the next jaws release.  For now I had to go back to windows
7.  I am running windows 10 64     bit and jaws 17    .   for my email, I am
using wLM 2009.  The problem I am having is the ffollowing.  With jaws 13,
on my windows 7 machine I am able to press the shift   down arrow keys  to
select a group of messages.  I hear jaws say Michael[blindtech] jaws and
email question.  If I try the same with jaws 17,on windows 10, all I hear is
Michael[blindtech].  I don't hear the subject line read.  Can some one help
me please?

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that
enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for
their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and
women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."