Oh for sure.  It definitely helped to put some humor with it.

On 3/24/2016 11:22 AM, Flor Lynch wrote:
Lynn,

You were lucky that you had an understanding audience. <Smile>

-----Original Message----- From: Lynn White
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding the most recent JAWS update

Even though I listen to the podcast using my Victor stream, it is still
neat to be notified that there is a new podcast.

I will tell you what I thought was a humorous experience.  I was doing
an internet show on The Global Voice and as I was beginning to introduce
the show, all of a sudden Jonathan's intro came up and there was
Jonathan for the world to hear.

It gave me a chance to explain one of the benefits of Jaws 17. Plus it
gave FS some free publicity.